Your donations of time, skills, money and resources are deeply appreciated at Shalom Hill Farm.
- someone with HVAC expertise to help us determine how to best meet the needs of our uniquely designed, environmentally conscious retreat center.
- someone with ideas, skills and energy to help us with our online presence.
- individuals or groups willing to help garden, paint (buildings, furniture), build, repair, organize, and clean.
- artists willing to donate or display art in our common spaces and guest rooms.
Give a Financial Gift
Your financial gifts support us in meeting our mission – providing gracious care and hospitality so that guests are able to rest, learn, and renew.
Currently we are seeking funds to:
- improve the acoustics of our conference/dining room
- purchase more comfortable chairs for our conference/dining room
- update the linens and decor in our guest rooms and gathering spaces
Do any of these projects speak to you?
October 2018 Update
Thanks to generous donors, the next time you visit you can enjoy playing a newly tuned piano and drink fresh reverse osmosis water right from the faucet!