Your donations of time, skills, money and resources are deeply appreciated at Shalom Hill Farm.
Our current needs include:
- someone with HVAC expertise to help us determine how to best meet the needs of our uniquely designed, environmentally conscious retreat center.
- someone with roofing experience to help lead a team in addressing some pesky leaks
- someone with ideas, skills and energy to help us with our online presence
- individuals or groups willing to help garden, paint (buildings, furniture), build, repair, organize, and clean.
- artists willing to donate or display art in our common spaces and guest rooms.
For more information about any of the above opportunities, please contact us by phone: 507.831.2232 or by email: lisa (at) shalomhillfarm.org
Your financial gifts support us in meeting our mission – providing gracious care and hospitality so that guests are able to rest, learn, and renew.
Currently we are seeking funds to:
- install a reverse osmosis water filter in the retreat center
- improve the acoustics of our conference/dining room
- purchase more comfortable chairs for our conference/dining room
- repair and tune our piano
- update the linens and decor in our guest rooms and gathering spaces
Do any of these projects speak to you?
For more information or specific costs of the above items, please contact us by phone: 507.831.2232 or by email: lisa (at) shalomhillfarm.org